Teck and CPKC Announce Long-term Rail Agreement
The companies will also work together to increase the resiliency of the Canadian supply chain with investment in infrastructure and technology from origin through to destination.read more
Elk Valley Coal Links
- Centerpoint Resources Inc. A mine exploration and development company that owns Bingay Coal.
- City of Fernie The cultural and activity centre of the Elk Valley.
- Crowsnest Pass Coal Mining Ltd. Potential for a significant underground mine operation producing high quality coking coal.
- District of Elkford Founded in 1971 as a home for miners working at Fording Coal.
- District of Sparwood Sparwood, BC is yours and mine to discover!
- Fernie.com Everything you need to know about Fernie BC.
- Grizzly Discoveries Grizzly is a Canadian exploration company exploring for gold and base metal deposits.
- Jameson Resources Ltd. Coal Mountain Coking Coal in Alexander Creek.
- Ktunaxa Nation Working together, managing our lands and resources, within a self-sufficient, self-governing Nation.
- Mining Association of British Columbia Represents the needs and interests of coal, metal, industrial mineral companies and smelters.
- North Coal Ltd. Focused on the exploration and development of the Michel Creek Coking Coal Project.
- Pacific American Coal Ltd. Identified a 257 million tonne JORC resource at its Elko Coking Coal Project
- Teck Coal Canada’s Largest Diversified Resource Company with five active Elk Valley mines.
- United Steelworkers Local 9346 The Trade Union for the hourly employees at Teck Coal Ltd. – Elkview Operations
- Wildsight Working to protect wildlife, water and wild places in Canada’s Columbia and Rocky Mountain regions.