Square (250 X 250)
Leaderboard (730 x 100)
|All other pages||$150/month|
Animated banner images are not supported. Please note that we do not support animated gif or flash images.
EDITORIAL and SOCIAL MEDIA PROMOTION
ElkValleyCoal.com editorials are ideal for promoting business news and special events. Editorials are promoted througout the Elk VAlley on social media.
- Canadian coal plants to be phased out by 2030 December 13, 2018 Canadian Mining Journal Staff
- Australian rail workers plan strikes that could hit key coal haulage tracks December 13, 2018 Reuters
- Eskom debt swap not an option – South Africa's Ramaphosa December 13, 2018 Reuters
- Global bankers spurn Trump's pleas to keep making loans for coal December 12, 2018 Bloomberg News
- Gupta's South African mining assets attract $215m bid December 12, 2018 Bloomberg News
- President Trump’s coal comeback keeps falling short December 11, 2018 Bloomberg Opinion
- Big coal wants consumers to pay for fixing its pollution problem December 11, 2018 Bloomberg News
- Anglo ending 2018 on high note, predicts higher output, lower costs December 11, 2018 Cecilia Jamasmie
- Fura Gems completes maiden resource for Coscuez emerald project in Colombia December 13, 2018 Northern Miner Staff
- Kirkland Lake drills high grade extensions at Fosterville December 13, 2018 Northern Miner Staff
- Barrick Gold aborts earn-in joint-venture on ATAC Resources’ Orion project December 13, 2018 Northern Miner Staff
- Casa Minerals discovers new zone at Pitman gold project December 13, 2018 Northern Miner Staff
- Site visit: Minaurum drills historic Alamos silver property in Mexico December 12, 2018 Richard Quarisa
- Aton drills ‘lost mountain of gold’ in Egypt December 11, 2018 Richard Quarisa
- Kirkland Lake Gold outlook sees steady production growth December 11, 2018 Northern Miner Staff
- The Northern Miner Podcast – episode 128: Automation round table ft Koivunen, Siggelkow, Lucifora, Cox & Morrison December 11, 2018 John Cumming
Elk Valley Coal Links
- Centerpoint Resources Inc. A mine exploration and development company that owns Bingay Coal.
- City of Fernie The cultural and activity centre of the Elk Valley.
- Crowsnest Pass Coal Mining Ltd. Potential for a significant underground mine operation producing high quality coking coal.
- District of Elkford Founded in 1971 as a home for miners working at Fording Coal.
- District of Sparwood Sparwood, BC is yours and mine to discover!
- Fernie.com Everything you need to know about Fernie BC.
- Grizzly Discoveries Grizzly is a Canadian exploration company exploring for gold and base metal deposits.
- Jameson Resources Ltd. Coal Mountain Coking Coal in Alexander Creek.
- Ktunaxa Nation Working together, managing our lands and resources, within a self-sufficient, self-governing Nation.
- Mining Association of British Columbia Represents the needs and interests of coal, metal, industrial mineral companies and smelters.
- North Coal Ltd. Focused on the exploration and development of the Michel Creek Coking Coal Project.
- Pacific American Coal Ltd. Identified a 257 million tonne JORC resource at its Elko Coking Coal Project
- Teck Coal Canada’s Largest Diversified Resource Company with five active Elk Valley mines.
- United Steelworkers Local 9346 The Trade Union for the hourly employees at Teck Coal Ltd. – Elkview Operations
- Wildsight Working to protect wildlife, water and wild places in Canada’s Columbia and Rocky Mountain regions.